My mom wants me to break up with my boyfriend because she dislikes his parents and they will never get along and my boyfriend hates mom. What to do?

• BREAK UP
  • IGNORE MOM AND BE WITH BOYFRIEND

19

Most Helpful Guy

• If you love this guy and he loves you who gives a crap what your parents think. As for him not liking your mother if he really cares for you he’ll learn to deal, and the same goes for your mom. Explain to her that you really do love him and he makes you happy, she may not like it but if she cares she’ll eventually accept it. All any good parent wants is to see their child safe and happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how much you like him vs. how much you love your mother. If you LOVE him and don't think you can live without him, you have to make it work with the parents. If you're more concerned for your mother's satisfaction and comfort and don't particularly love him, break up with him. There are other guys.