My mom wants me to break up with my boyfriend because she dislikes his parents and they will never get along and my boyfriend hates mom. What to do?

• BREAK UP
    Vote A
  • IGNORE MOM AND BE WITH BOYFRIEND
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you love this guy and he loves you who gives a crap what your parents think. As for him not liking your mother if he really cares for you he’ll learn to deal, and the same goes for your mom. Explain to her that you really do love him and he makes you happy, she may not like it but if she cares she’ll eventually accept it. All any good parent wants is to see their child safe and happy.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how much you like him vs. how much you love your mother. If you LOVE him and don't think you can live without him, you have to make it work with the parents. If you're more concerned for your mother's satisfaction and comfort and don't particularly love him, break up with him. There are other guys.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Breakup.

0|0
    0|0
  • keep your private life private... you are old enough to make your own choices but if you know others won't like them then keep the two worlds separate. you dont have to take him home for Sunday dinner and they dont have to see him

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had a girlfriend who hated my mom, the girlfriend would be gone in a flash. Family is forever.

Of course my mother is a saint. If yours is not quite as pleasant, your situation might be different.

0|0
    0|0
  • break up if he hates your mom like serious? put a guy over your own family? if your parents his parents where just fighting i would say stay together but if he hates your mom id say cya

0|0
    0|0
  • You two make a baby so she has to accept them anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck ur mom. she's hoe, thats ur life do what you want

0|0
    0|0
  • break up, unless you want to stay and become disowned by yo momma

0|0
    0|0
  • Parents are usually wise. Try to understand what's on their minds.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes