He’s being a jerk after I told him we should stay friends?

I told him I didn’t want to be more than friends because I had trust issues and didn’t want to cross that line. Now he’s being like whatever. He obviously just wanted sex right?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he couldn't handle being rejected, he might get over it in a few days. If he tried touching you inappropriately, tried to get you to talk about "that kind of stuff", or look at your areas while both of you were still friends then he just wanted sex

Most Helpful Girl

• or he was hoping to date you. most guys won't want to be "just friends" with a girl theyre into. they have friends. maybe tell him that you want to go slow and explain you have trust issues