Should I dump my boyfriend because of the way he treats me?

I never dress up any more because of my boyfriend for example on my brithday 3 and every other day of the week he's insulted me I front of my two sisters and my mum.. He's always making me feel like crap when I dress up so this year I haven't and now he said two weeks ago '' where something nice '' so I did and he insultes me as soon as I walk out of the bathroom... So I don't know anymore... Dose he even deserve me cause if feel like he doesn't and if I do he's probably going to show up at my brithday party which is in 6 days and make a sean so should I dump him or stay with him

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• At your age you have no relationships, just kids playing. So "dumping" is not applicable here. Speaking "he/she does not deserve me" is very arrogant and selfish. And about his bad behavior - well all teenagers are crazy and behave bad. An army or a good street as kicking can fix that.

0|1
    0|0
    • I dumped him seven minuets ago and it felt good to say goodbye to that jerk even though we've been together for 3 years so yeah I feel good and by the way relationships for '' kids our age '', is what makes use stronger

• Nah it's just kids at play. When there's a divorce with 3 kids to split and couple of million $$$ well that's a breakup. Everythin' else is a stupid kids play.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your just 14. Young yet. Not a time for a super serious relationship. That said, if you still hang around him, you may start to feel that abuse is normal, acceptable. Leave him. There are better people around

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• First off, your 14 this isn’t a serious thing. Second if this guy is that much of an Ass you don’t need him in your life. It’s hard enough being a teenager without having someone that’s supposed to care about you insulting you all the time. As for the thing with your birthday, if he shows up there that doesn’t reflect badly on you it just shows everyone else how petty he is. I say let him go for it and show everyone else what he’s already shown you, that he’s a petty vengeful ass who doesn’t care about anyone but himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I click to give a serious answer.
    I see a 14 year old.
    I move on to the next question.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't be with someone that treats you poorly, especially if violent. Better to be alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ditch that guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't deserve you he's such an idiot
    don't let him treat you that way sweetie it doesn't seem like he loves you at all
    you should get a new boyfriend who loves you and respects you and cares about you
    Good luck with everything

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes