Should I dump my boyfriend because of the way he treats me?

I never dress up any more because of my boyfriend for example on my brithday 3 and every other day of the week he's insulted me I front of my two sisters and my mum.. He's always making me feel like crap when I dress up so this year I haven't and now he said two weeks ago '' where something nice '' so I did and he insultes me as soon as I walk out of the bathroom... So I don't know anymore... Dose he even deserve me cause if feel like he doesn't and if I do he's probably going to show up at my brithday party which is in 6 days and make a sean so should I dump him or stay with him

34

Most Helpful Guy

• At your age you have no relationships, just kids playing. So "dumping" is not applicable here. Speaking "he/she does not deserve me" is very arrogant and selfish. And about his bad behavior - well all teenagers are crazy and behave bad. An army or a good street as kicking can fix that.

• I dumped him seven minuets ago and it felt good to say goodbye to that jerk even though we've been together for 3 years so yeah I feel good and by the way relationships for '' kids our age '', is what makes use stronger

• Nah it's just kids at play. When there's a divorce with 3 kids to split and couple of million $$$ well that's a breakup. Everythin' else is a stupid kids play.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your just 14. Young yet. Not a time for a super serious relationship. That said, if you still hang around him, you may start to feel that abuse is normal, acceptable. Leave him. There are better people around