Why do women walk-over good guys?

It's been proven through time that girls aren't loyal to good guys. Which makes us alpha males not take girls serious. Are good guys are to blame as well for allowing girls to walk over them?Why do women walk-over good guys?Why do women walk-over good guys?

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Lol 😂 cartoon selection true though. No women do like the good guys, but then good guys are just too good. Meaning, they correct you , tell you they think makeup will make you look like a tart ( ok if excess it’s true ).

Then the good guys test the women they want to bring to their parents. Even a small shortcoming or error of judgement and we will be lectured to the heavens.
    They will be like true gentlemen but also extremely judgmental like they are doing the women they love, a favor being with her.

They will preach about and actually gaslight us into thinking we are imagining our own dilemma or thoughts ( at its mildest).

It’s a form of covert narcissistic abuse meted upon us by so called ‘good guys’.
    Entitlement, superiority and god complex, gas lighting and extreme vanity can be there , patronizing talk, suggestive questions that we can’t hold ourselves together.
    Invalidate is because we chose to dress up at all. Even makeup and heels are chastised.

Skin routines? Oh no we are lectured that nothing needs to be done as ‘god intended we are all his children and will love us all wrinkly and let go’
    Which contradicts “love thy self”.
    Yes we do love ourselves or we can’t deliver that on another either.
    I think they only use excerpts of any religious frame of reference to degrade us.

Both the examples above are equally abusive.
    It actually paints the woman ( by gaslighting and projection) that she has questionable mental aptitude in selecting her own partners.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't walked over any "good" guys. I've always been the one walked all over. people tell me its bc i give too much and i am too nice so i guess thats why😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0
    • Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
      Bob Marley marly

• Thats nothing but the truth right there

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually "good guys" are just thirsty losers.
    The actual good guys are people like my father who served in the military and married my mom, not some self proclaimed knight lol.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There’s no such thing as good guys/ girls or bad guys/ girls, everyone is different and everyone has a weakness and a breaking point. How you treat people is all about you not them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Asian said. Devoted and loyal to assholes and homosexuals who dont care.

I think they feel like they are missing out on an important aspect of life.

0|0
    0|0
  • The men allow it to happen and the women take advantage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Human nature tends to tread on human kindness, (mis) taking it for weakness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I havn't noticed this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably for the same reason guys are assholes to good girls.

1|0
    0|0
    • 😂😂😂 so you take out on the nice guys who are not in fault. Well done 😑

• Show All
    • Well if it were even remotely interesting I wouldn’t be this bored by it. Your “conversation” is an epic fail if you consider it anything near interesting 🙄. In fact it’s that boring I’m done reading the pointless comments or replying, watching paint dry would likely be more interesting actually! 😑🤣

• Hence the last comment you sad act 😂😂 hence why you still here 😏 ye claim no interest because you're the subject and keep contracdicting yourself. Only you look like a fool. Now reply more cos i control your mind bitch lol

• From self proclaimed nice guys we evolved to self proclaimed alpha men, yey. 😂
    No one in real life will take you seriously with that shit.

0|1
    0|0
    • Neither will thry take you serious hiding behind annonmys 😂

• Then why did you allow it? 🤔

Recommended myTakes