Have you ever thrown someone away?

You know when you find someone who is seemingly perfect in every way and you're surprised that someone like them exists. You know you will never find another person like them, but you just let them slip through your fingers. You don't do enough to keep them, then they vanish without a trace and you know you will never see them ever again.

311

Most Helpful Guy

• A friend I had feeling for. She got a boyfriend, she was talking about him all the time and at some point I had to choose between my own happiness, and a bit of hers.

Most Helpful Girl