Have you ever thrown someone away?

You know when you find someone who is seemingly perfect in every way and you're surprised that someone like them exists. You know you will never find another person like them, but you just let them slip through your fingers. You don't do enough to keep them, then they vanish without a trace and you know you will never see them ever again.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• A friend I had feeling for. She got a boyfriend, she was talking about him all the time and at some point I had to choose between my own happiness, and a bit of hers.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• ugh oh, someone feels discarded and rejected!

It's easy for a guy to mess up across the board... like never talking to the hot woman walking by he is attracted to, talking to a girl but blowing it and never gets further. Those are most typical. Then there is making mistakes in relationships and bailing out.

been there done that, doing best I can.

Sounds like someone was dumped after something intimate and he gave no feeling of remourse whatsoever...

0|0
    0|0
    • I lied to a friend because I was scared of upsetting them, when I came clean they felt like I had lied one too many times and they ended up more hurt than I was. I pretty much was the sole cause of all the problems while they did nothing wrong.

• didn't expect that... must have been an awful thing. good friends may forgive something, once.
      A great lesson, not worth lying to those you have close bonds with.

• No, that never happened nor would it, because I don't believe you find someone "perfect" for you. I believe you find someone you chose for many different reasons, but "perfection" is unrealistic, even "perfect for you".

0|0
    1|0
    • I strongly disagree. While the person I am thinking of was not a significant other, they where a close friend that I pushed away by lying all the time to them. They eventually had enough and wanted nothing to do with me. I have been incredibly lonely for the past few years without them, and no matter how hard I try to make new friends, I could never replace them.

• Disagreement is fine. I'm sad that you've been saddened by your loss, but as you said, it was indeed your own doing. I'm still not sold on the idea of that he was "so perfect" for you, there can N E V E R be a replacement. I'm going to bet that you find someone and think back and say... "there was a time when I thought I couldn't live without so and so". I'm going to bet.

• I have and i dont regret it. He wasn't perfect at all and he didn't slip away. I dumped him intentionally

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never thrown anyone away, but I've let plenty get away

1|0
    0|0
  • They all either had boyfriends or I knew that they didn't like me. Well, what can I do. 🤷‍♂️

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah I always use the recycling bin so they come back for sex. HA HA HA HA HA!

I don't care if I'm the only one who laughs. No regrets. 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • ... yes

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I did

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I have never thrown anyone in the trash

1|0
    0|1