If you had the chance to cheat would you?

If you had the chance to cheat on your partner and nobody would find out would you do it? Why or why not?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:
The only reason I had even bothered to ask this question was because I found out my "fiance" has been cheating with a few different women. 2 that I personally know and had over to my home for occasional parties. They were supposed to be friends...
He swears he didn't do anything with them that he never sent the messeges to these women asking what time they wanted to meet up to f***. It's the worst feeling in the world when you have been nothing but faithful for the past 5 years.
The worst part is that kids are involved in the whole mess.
Oh and I forgot to mention one additonal chick that I don't know. Also he swears someone hacked into his facebook account and sent those messeges and told me I'm crazy...

611

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell no! If I wanted to get with another girl I would break up with my girlfriend before doing so. Either way my girlfriend would be hurt like hell, but at least by breaking up with her I would be showing her SOME respect. If I just straight up cheat on her, even if I knew I wouldn't get caught. In my eyes that is the same thing as me telling my gf... and I qoute, "I don't give a f*** about you or your feelings!" Only a low life person with extremely low self-esteem would do something so f***ed up.

• You're not crazy, he just wants you to think that you are crazy so he can get away with it. That is so f***ed up! How in the world are the kids involved? If you don't mind mentioning. If not that's cool too.

• He cannot have kids and I have 3 from a previous relationship. My kids don't know their real dad because he wants nothing to do with them. So he stepped up to play daddy to the little ones.

• ahh, okay, at first when I read that the kids were involved I was thinking they were helping him out with getting away with cheating. But now that they don't know their biological father, and the guy they think of as dad went and did this... That's like a double slap to the face from him. Besides the kids being involved, you should leave him asap! But at the same time, do it in a timely manner so it won't affect your kids psychologically.

What Guys Said 10

• no

• If it's a committed relationship and we both seem happy then definitely NO.

But let's face it, I would guess half of all relationships end because of someone cheating.

It's like trading your car in for a new model, most people don't want to be without a car, but when the opportunity arises to go from a Honda Civic to an Acura TL...

Many people don't seem to have the backbone to break it off in an honest fashion.

In all honesty I'm sure women cheat more than men. Men are dogs and women have a vagina (power). Just last week in my city, a guy killed his wife because she was cheating on him. It was obvious from the photos, she was an 8/10 and he was a 5. He shot her in the head in the bathroom then drove their children to school and then went to the police station. Sad, really.

• but do people really want to cheat...or is it something that, through a variety of situations and weakness, just happens. I gotta beleive most everyone would not purposefully cheat on their special person and hurt them as it does when cheating is involved.

• Hell f***ing no. I don't care how many guys think I' might be lying, but I never would. It doesn't matter if no one will find out, I'd know. That alone would disgust me with myself. Listen, I don't care what people think, but I have a very strong moral/honor code I stick to and to break it would really screw me up I think. So never. It's just sex, I don't need it that bad where I'd cheat. And if I'm with a girl chances are she's the type to be sexual with me anyways.

• @update: holy sh*t.. that's horrible... I hope you dumped his ass and sent him packing... he's so f***ing disgusting I hope he suffers for it :\ sorry. I know how much pain cheating can cause...

• No. First of all if I really wanted to have sex with someone other than the person I'm with I would let the person go. I don't believe anyone should be treated so crulely as to be cheated and lied to. Secondly the risk of STD's, and pregnancy are not worth it. Besides, women are already a handful, why would I want two of them? My answer may have been different when I was younger.

• No.

Guilt.

It's just something I wouldn't do.

If I wanted to cheat then why am I even with someone?

I'm all about making a girl happy. She might not know about it but everyday I'd be thinking about how unhappy it would make her. Yes I know that goes with guilt.

• Never because I would always feel guilty. I would never want to be cheated on so why should I cheat. If you can't be comitted to one person then why be in a relationship.

• no, I just couldn't do it to her, she means too much to me to even jeopardize what we have just to get laid.

• 2 honest answers in the poll so far...

• Depends on if you like the person your with, and what kind of relationship the two of you have.

What Girls Said 6

• No that's low life stuff. It can literally tear someone's heart and self-esteem out. Any cheaters do not deserve a loving partner and karma bites! If you want to sleep around be single. King for a day fool for a lifetime.

• No...my morals aren't that low.

• Do unto others...golden rule in life...have the you know what's to end the relationship you are in.

• i couldn't do it. I'd feel terrible about it. plus I believe in karma and that one would bite me in the ass big time

• Been there, done that.

• Definitely not. There is no excuse to cheat even if someone wouldn't find out. I despise liars, lying, and betrayal. If I wouldn't want my partner to cheat then I wouldn't do that myself. It's like asking "If you would kill someone but no one would find out, would you still do it?"