How can I get my ex back or is it impossible?

Alright so i dated this guy for about 5 months, the timing was so bad and he wasn't over his ex and he didn't want anything offical so we ended it on good terms. He was lovely about it, he sent me a paragraph about the truth how he isn't over her. I was a bit mad he was really trying hard with me saying he likes me but then just didn't want anytning but i got over it. I moved on found other people & 2 years later he came back to me.

this time he was trying really hard, he really seemed interested and kept speaking to me, bought me food and was really trying with me. This time though it wss opposite, i wasn't over my ex and i kinda kept thinking of him in my mind but i didn't message him as i wanted to stay loyal to this one.

So me and him ended up arguing and it was my fault. I was so dramatic and i was like ‘why are u ignoring my messages’ and he was like ‘i was sleeping i told u’ and i was like ‘you’re active and posting stories though’ and he was like ‘its not that big of a deal’ and i was like ‘i didn't say it was but it just makes me think you dont wanna talk and you're being rude’ and he was like ‘ok’ and i was like ‘you’re just gonna say ok? Imagine if i was to die and that were the last words’ GUYS I KNOW I KNOW IT WAS STUPID AND DRAMATIC.

The next day I apologised and said ‘look i’m sorry i was dramatic and childish, it was my wrongs and i dont wanna come across as this way too you i was just in a bad mood and i didn't mean to be the way i was’ I expected him to be fine because no girl has ever said sorry to him for being wrong, i made one mistake and after that he just didn't really wanna speak as much. I felt as though i was forcing it so much it was not nice.

. It was such a small and minor mistake and i didn't really try too beg back for him i just left it. This was a month ago now but i miss him and i have not found better. How can i get him back, seriously? By the way guys he's such a hard guy to read, he really is not easy at all. Should i say i miss him?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always possible, but in this case not very probable. A guy who cannot understand an emotional rant under the circumstances you described, and refuses to acknowledge you said sorry and explained your reasons, is not going to make for a good relationship.
    I think you're wasting you time here.

Most Helpful Girl

• You messed up. Though what he did was kind of selfish. He put your relationship to the side so he could favour his own, then when it didn't work out he came crawling back. Don't worry hun. He will always come crawling back if you let him.