What does it mean if an ex watches your stories?

I mean if you do not talk.
I do not like his content or give him any sign of attention. I only blocked him on instagram, because I didn't want to see our coversation but I didn't want to delete it either. We are still friends on facebook and he watches my stories. I don't think he did it accidentaly because I posted like 3 simultaneously and he watched them all.

I don't know if he is having a hard time or if he is just curious. He started to post more often lately and it is stuff about relationships and sex, like he wants to see my reaction. I am probably imagining it, but i find it weird.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Might be a coincidence
    But if he's doing it on purpose, then I'd say he's still attached to some ex-tent (get it?)
    Either we he sounds like bad news, out of what you said and what you replied
    Why are you friends on Facebook?

0|0
    0|0
    • i left it like that so that he can see me and feel like crap. i can unfollow him anyway if i do not wanthis content and he will never know

• Oh, well then why are you even asking this question?
      Apparently it's working 😎
      I trust you have good reasons to wanna make him feel this way haha

• Probably you are the one who chooseis to break up thats why he isn't over you yet

0|0
    0|0
    • it is him, but I had the last word. I told him I will never forgive him, not even after he dies

• I see so he feels guilty and curious , just forget about him and move on

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends is he following you? If yes then he’s watching everyone’s story including yours cuz it’s on your feed as a suggestion if not then he was stalking your page and was being nosy and wanted to know what you up to

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It means he's bored and you're available. So he looks

1|0
    0|0
  • How the fuck do you watch a story
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • I look at everybody's story, I don't even know that I looked at half of them, it's just out of habit

0|0
    0|0
  • Means he's wondering what's going on in your life, not completely over you

0|0
    0|0
  • Still is into you

0|0
    0|0
  • He might still like you or he might just want sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably checking if you're seeing someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • Wants to see if you are talking with other guys

0|0
    0|0
  • he wants to know what your up to

0|0
    0|0
  • It means nothing but curiosity.