Why Does My Cat Continuously Want To Touch Me?

Honestly I love him, but it’s getting overwhelming. I can’t even play on my laptop without him trying to get on top of it or hitting the keys with his paws. When I go to the bathroom, he meows so loud outside of the door.. I was 9 when I got him, I didn’t think it through. I don’t want to get rid of him (I’d never) but what can I do to make him stop being so obsessive. Like he sleeps on the top of my head and I wake up coughing up hairballs. It’s too much ! Why Does My Cat Continuously Want To Touch Me?

117

Most Helpful Guys

• cats can be funny animals, some are dicks and dont like anyone apart from select few, others can be fussy and clingy but if your cat always wants to feel physical contact then he likes you and feels comfortable around you...

• Wants attention. Pet and play with him/her more and this might get better. My cat is the same though lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe adopt another cat so he has some other company, he may be feeling lonely

• My cat is pretty much the same, I don’t mind though.