Why Does My Cat Continuously Want To Touch Me?

Honestly I love him, but it’s getting overwhelming. I can’t even play on my laptop without him trying to get on top of it or hitting the keys with his paws. When I go to the bathroom, he meows so loud outside of the door.. I was 9 when I got him, I didn’t think it through. I don’t want to get rid of him (I’d never) but what can I do to make him stop being so obsessive. Like he sleeps on the top of my head and I wake up coughing up hairballs. It’s too much ! Why Does My Cat Continuously Want To Touch Me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• cats can be funny animals, some are dicks and dont like anyone apart from select few, others can be fussy and clingy but if your cat always wants to feel physical contact then he likes you and feels comfortable around you...

0|0
    0|0
  • Wants attention. Pet and play with him/her more and this might get better. My cat is the same though lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe adopt another cat so he has some other company, he may be feeling lonely

0|0
    0|0
    • My cat is pretty much the same, I don’t mind though.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He loves you
    You are taking care of another animal. That is very good for god. You will be rewarded for that

0|0
    0|0
  • He's spoiled hahaha. Don't worry, I know all too well when it comes to spoiling your pets but you can't help it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend has the same problem, wants a lot of attention and affection

0|0
    0|0
  • How old is he? 5-6 years? it's probably midlife crisis 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey, I've got one that sleeps on my hip.(I always sleep on my side.), and she's not even my cat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that cat is feeling more lonely because I think he's the only cat you have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause he is horny. Jk Jk lol, He is very attached to you it seems. I wouldn't complain if I was you.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats Cute 🥰

1|0
    0|0
  • He is horny

0|0
    1|1
  • You wear glasses or is that a filter?

0|0
    0|0
  • No more pet food for your cat.

0|0
    0|0
  • He just wants to be loved

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he likes you

0|0
    0|0
  • Cats are very needy ! You should get a dog

0|0
    0|0
  • If you figure that out please lemme know, like seriously I have the same problem tbh 😊

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes