I am Feeling so alone and lonley?

My husband and i have been seperated for a month now and im feeling so alone and lonley. He comes over sometimes but it dosent feel long enough. I just got a second job to keep busy but im not busy enough. Some people love being alone and having alone time and it's just so unfortunate that im not one of thoese people. My question is how do you all deal with being alone and lonley.

210

Most Helpful Guys

• Try to talk your husband like you be in touch on phone calls, texting, chatting for some time as you have spent so much time together so it's not easy to handle the loneliness at same moment, you need time to set your mind that your alone. Not like as a husband but at least like a friend, at least support you for few days in this situation. If your husband get agree with this and start being with you over phone, chatting so may be this make him create realize to think again about you and your relationship like for Patch-up.

• We hang out when i get off work sometimes but it dosent feel like enough

• Honestly I’m feeling the same way right now. For me I kind of back into my little corner to figure things out. Being a male for 40 years you learn over time to suppress your feelings. That regardless of how I feel life is going to go on w or w/out me. I like to write some thoughts down like I did last night. Right now I’m mad at a lot of things, mainly one person. Staying busy helps, a second job should help.

• Yeah i hope i am busy but as soon as i lay down at night after a really long day i feel so lonley...

Most Helpful Girl

• Try going to the gym if you still don't feel that busy or going to church

• I do go to the gym and church 🙈. Ig im just the kind of person who always has to be busy...