I am Feeling so alone and lonley?

My husband and i have been seperated for a month now and im feeling so alone and lonley. He comes over sometimes but it dosent feel long enough. I just got a second job to keep busy but im not busy enough. Some people love being alone and having alone time and it's just so unfortunate that im not one of thoese people. My question is how do you all deal with being alone and lonley.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Try to talk your husband like you be in touch on phone calls, texting, chatting for some time as you have spent so much time together so it's not easy to handle the loneliness at same moment, you need time to set your mind that your alone. Not like as a husband but at least like a friend, at least support you for few days in this situation. If your husband get agree with this and start being with you over phone, chatting so may be this make him create realize to think again about you and your relationship like for Patch-up.

0|2
    0|0
    • We hang out when i get off work sometimes but it dosent feel like enough

• Honestly I’m feeling the same way right now. For me I kind of back into my little corner to figure things out. Being a male for 40 years you learn over time to suppress your feelings. That regardless of how I feel life is going to go on w or w/out me. I like to write some thoughts down like I did last night. Right now I’m mad at a lot of things, mainly one person. Staying busy helps, a second job should help.

1|0
    1|0
    • Yeah i hope i am busy but as soon as i lay down at night after a really long day i feel so lonley...

Most Helpful Girl

• Try going to the gym if you still don't feel that busy or going to church

0|0
    0|0
    • I do go to the gym and church 🙈. Ig im just the kind of person who always has to be busy...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• finding a hobby, make new friends or friends in general, surround yourself with caring people but not thirsty ones, go try some support groups which can help towards limiting the loneliness
    talk to people even on here, make friends who know's maybe your future friends or partner is on here or out there, either way I wish you good luck and hope you find them and you are able to move past this

1|0
    0|0
  • When I am alone and feel lonely I usually hang out with my friends doing party and also boozing. I listen to songs and enjoying a dance. When you get to hang out with friends you share everything and lots of gossips occur with the help of this even if you are depressed then also you forgot about the problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • keep yourself occupied. the internet will make you feel lonelier. i know its hard but time will heal you.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am busy i work 2 jobs, hsng out with family and him. I go to the gym 2 times a week i go to church. I clean my house. Im busy from the moment i wake upto the time i go lay down for sleep. As soon as i lay down thats when i feel lonley and then i can't go to sleep so i stay awake for hours...

• Maybe talk to your husband about not being separated anymore. After all, the purpose of legal separation is to give the couple time to reflect on their relationship to see if freedom is really what they want or if they do want to get back together but need to work on things. That sounds like the case for you.

0|0
    0|0
    • We both miss eachother its been almost a month. He said he's going to come back when i change... its just hard to change. I've been doing to counsling...

• spending time in readings the good books and browsing on social media

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the same, separated from my wife and I dealt with it badly, alcohol, valium and prostitutes

0|0
    0|0
    • I've delt with it by working more got another job... I go to the gym too im busy but i feel most lonley when i lay down at night to go to sleep... Im around people all day long get up go to work go to my next job... Or go to one job go to the gym...

• Yer I know that feeling well, being lonely in a crowd

• I talk to friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • I write lol it helps me cope

1|0
    0|0
  • Masturbate

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes