When is a rebound no longer a rebound? Did you fall back in love after being with someone else?

Have you ever left a LTR and immediately gone into another? How long did it last? Did you go back? What were the circumstances?

• 3 months
    Vote A
  • 4 months
    Vote B
  • 5 months
    Vote C
  • 6 months
    Vote D
  • < 6 months
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of my relationships have been one after the other... I don't plan it that way, it just happens that way.

Two months after a three year relationship ended I was already with someone else. But I got over my ex extremely quickly. I only cried for him the night of the break up, and was only sad about it for a week or two, and then it was almost smooth sailing. So that relationship preceding that one lasted 6 months and he was the one who ended that. It's been like 3 weeks since the break up and I'm feeling pretty good... I've met someone who is amaaaazing since then, but... we'll see :P He's so fantastic. SO fantastic. SOOO FANTASTIC. But I'm not expecting anything anymore lol

Let's just see how it goes :P

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;