What do you do when your ex tries to ruin your life, when ignoring her doesn't work?!

OK, so really bad breakup that didn't have to be. It started as a break because she was being controlling, jealous, clingy.

Turned into her hating me with a passion, hooking up with a bunch of my friends, getting into drugs and spreading rumors about me and finding any other girls that might like me and sh*t talking me to them. I didn't cheat on her or anything, I treated her great! I only called the break from the hope it would give her some time to relax and realize she missed me and to not get so jealous because nothing else worked! Now she's trying to turn everyone I know against me, and I tried talking to her twice after all this started to come to some kinda peace and she threatened to charge me with harassment and that I was obsessed with her? WTF! We were friends for 2 years, dated 8 months, I contact her 3 times in the three months since we split to try and come to some kinda peace and all she does is snap? Last time I tried was a month ago, and from what I've heard she's still on her rampage. What do I do?
1
4