Why won't my ex leave me alone and keep asking how i'm doing?

He dumped me and he keeps asking my friend how i'm doing and he had previously told her that were done. Please help, I feel like my friend talks smack behind my back to him. I can't block her because I feel she will say more bad things.

148

Most Helpful Girls

• He doesn’t care don’t listen to others. He’s a narcissistic personality type. He’s showing it and you know what?
    It’s a real thing. Read literature on NBPD, NPD types.

He’s triangulating you. There was another example as such I read a week or so ago and it was just as you described yours here.

They keep you to compare notes and keep tabs so you cannot “get better than him” your dumper.
    If you do, they enter the picture and will give you a future of heartaches.

Cut your friends cut your ex and cut all your losses. Yes like drugs Go cold turkey to preserve yourself !!!
    Immediately and swiftly. If it be rude let it ! You are definitely more powerful on your own.
    Taper it off gradually but definitely loose all your common friends.

Start anew you will be blissful and peaceful. You may flourish but lose the gangrenous appendages ASAP!!

I do that always. Never fails might hurt like they say it’s painful to rip a bandage off at speed. This too is a symbolic reflection.

• If you know she doing that then don’t tell her stuff. There’s certain people in my life who I tell everything to and then there’s some people who don’t get to hear it at all or they only get half the story. I think the best thing to do is end the friendship and block both of them. Why would you want to be friends with someone you know you can’t trust? Who cares if she says more bad thing? You won’t be able to see or hear it because she will be blocked and you will have been unfollowed her by then. She doesn’t pay your bills and she can’t whip your butt so blocking her will have zero serious consequences in your life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately it's a ego thing. Be mean if you must, clear and direct... Stay out my life, bye!!!

When someone ends a relationship under those
    circumstances, a lot of the
    times, they still want to be
    relevant and that sole male
    or female figure in your life.

It boost their ego's.