What do you think that one girl did used my ex bf?

I was doing some research on this girl. On Facebook. Now she in new relationship with someone else. I ask my dad can I have my old phone. To see if I can image. I did found the picture. On my old phone. Toke pic both of them. put on my new phone. Here the pic.What do you think that one girl did used my ex bf?What do you think that one girl did used my ex bf?
Updates:
On the girl. stupid auto correct.
One of the girls

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I would say not to waste your time on such negative enegery, you won't find happiness that way. Surround yourself with positive people who have your best interests at heart and you will forget about your ex and that this girl even exists.

1|0
    0|0
    • Idc about him. Any way. I am happy that he got used.

• Dont be bitter about it, not a healthy way of thinking. He is in the past, leave him there and focus on your future.

• Already did that. For a new boyfriend. any way. I am more happy now. then he will ever be. He was Hugh ego. That did cheated on me before. I me t my new boyfriend.

• He is an (ex), forget about him and live your present which im 100% sure will be waaaaay better than your past. Lesson learned gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
    • Yep I know that too.. he one that cheated on me and I broke up with him. He got Karma.

• Show All
    • That's great, things are going well for you 👍🏼..

• Woman kept saying move. I already did that. I am warning user. guys like this.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• honestly? i have no idea what you're talking about. or if any of those sentences were complete thoughts.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's easy to get wrapped up in this stuff. My heart goes out to you, because I know all too well this pain you have! I hope she did use him, because that's his karma for using you.

Do yourself a favor and move on. It's not worth it. You're grieving, yes, but you should really block all of them and go your separate way to find someone who gives a damn about you and your feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't bother about your ex , he's in your past so you shouldn't concern yourself if he's being used.

2|0
    0|0
    • I knew from start. he did used me
      For cheating. to get that girl.

• Show All
    • He shouldn't have lied to you but now you've found someone better and you're happier right, so focus more on that and soon enough, you'll forget about your ex and everything he did...

• He only started liying when I did ask.. I got the advice by one of my other girls as friends. Her boyfriend is different. That use his girlfriend account.

• move on. Why waste your time on anything to do with an ex? Just move on.

0|0
    1|0
    • Again I already had move on. This is kama. I already move on idiot

• Show All
    • Oh my. You sure showed me. I'm not even going to comment again.
      Bye Bye

• Good bye then

• Why do you care? What does it matter what that girl is doing now or even if she used your ex boyfriend?
    Just ignore them and focus on your current relationship

0|0
    0|0
    • Idc about his fault. He the. Bad guy not me.

• Ok fair enough but why care at all?
      If he is a bad guy what does it matter if some other girl used him or not?
      Just forget about the lot of them?

• I am happy that he got used.

• lol Idont elly get the question, theyre together? Like yeah i guess theyre together lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You should get over from your old relationship.. Focus on current boyfriend..

0|0
    0|0
  • You're out the relationship, therefore it's very normal.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry I don't understand. My ex did cheated on me before I met my new boyfriend. I dumping my ex boyfriend.

• Well yeah probably she was using him. But for what?

0|0
    0|0
    • I only knew. but he did cheated on me before I met my new boyfriend. I think she used him to get into a new guy. That she in a relationship with now.

• Yeah she used him

• He cheated on me before I met current boyfriend. I was in relationship with that guy. I knew someone did happen. i dumped him after I caught him cheating.

• Yes your ex was getting used by that girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah he was getting used.

0|0
    0|0
    • I knew. It was his fault. That he cheated on me. The guy on horse is my ex boyfriend.

• That sucks he was getting used.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheaters should be excuted by electrical chair

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes