What do you think that one girl did used my ex bf?

I was doing some research on this girl. On Facebook. Now she in new relationship with someone else. I ask my dad can I have my old phone. To see if I can image. I did found the picture. On my old phone. Toke pic both of them. put on my new phone. Here the pic.What do you think that one girl did used my ex bf?What do you think that one girl did used my ex bf?
On the girl. stupid auto correct.
One of the girls

411

Most Helpful Guys

• I would say not to waste your time on such negative enegery, you won't find happiness that way. Surround yourself with positive people who have your best interests at heart and you will forget about your ex and that this girl even exists.

• Idc about him. Any way. I am happy that he got used.

• Dont be bitter about it, not a healthy way of thinking. He is in the past, leave him there and focus on your future.

• Already did that. For a new boyfriend. any way. I am more happy now. then he will ever be. He was Hugh ego. That did cheated on me before. I me t my new boyfriend.

• He is an (ex), forget about him and live your present which im 100% sure will be waaaaay better than your past. Lesson learned gorgeous

• Yep I know that too.. he one that cheated on me and I broke up with him. He got Karma.

• That's great, things are going well for you 👍🏼..

• Woman kept saying move. I already did that. I am warning user. guys like this.