Would you consider this cheating?

he talks to other females on the phone but doesn't go any where to met up them.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what they talk about. Guys obviously are going to talk to girls regardless of whether or not they're in a relationship. But if he's sitting there having phone sex with her, then yes, that would be considered cheating. But if it's just friendly conversation, what's the problem with that?

0|0
    0|0
    • i agree but I would say like may be a flirty conversations

• Flirting is something that's natural. It's kind of unrealistic to think that your significant other isn't going to look at/flirt with other girls. But it's his actions that count. If his behavior towards you starts to change, or if he's paying far too much attention to his phone (other girls) than you then something is up. But no, I wouldn't consider flirty conversation cheating, unless there's something more behind it...

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Does he know these girls from somewhere else, or are they random strangers he is flirting with? If it is a random encounter, and he's like giving her a mild compliment, it doesn't sound much different to meeting someone in the street and expressing transient appreciation not meaning anything deeper. Probably not cheating.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• well.. maybe YOU think he doesn't meet them or he really doesn't meet them but where does he find these girls to chat with? and chat is like one letter away from chEat. be careful.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;