What are your thoughts on child support?

Basically this man has to pay 20,000 in child support to his ex mistress he has 2 children with. He also has to pay for vacations, and pay her mortgage off. I was curious what you alls thoughts on this were.
Thoughts? Do you find this excessive?

www.freep.com/.../

411

Most Helpful Guys

• It is excessive but not unusual. My ex got the house I worked and paid for so a free home for her as well as 2 cars. She also receives around 80% of my monthly wages in child support but I am going back to court over it.

• I don’t understand marriage in cases like this. I can’t see ripping someone for almost all of what they worked for... I can see some help, but some cases I read turn my stomach.

• @EclipseoftheHeart The bottom line was she had a really good lawyer while mine was next to useless.

• When it comes to losing that much you should have had the best lawyer you could get.

• Mortgage, vacations? Are you sure you're not talking about alimony?

• Read the article. I don’t know why he’s ordered to do som much for her. I thought it sounded like alimony and child support too. Asinine!!

• Hints me say I cringed. It’s excessive.

• Yes, just a tad bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Hence the word “mistress” that’s what his ass get.