I got dumped. Need the community right now?

Hi everyone, would love to talk to the community. If you can be a friend because I badly need support. I just got off from a breakup, and I’m having a lot of problems aside. Please comment here so I’ll know if you can be a friend for a bit :(

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, everything is going to be just fine. I’m always here if you need to talk

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sweetheart, cheer up. Things will not always be as they are and this too shall pass. Do not allow the moment to define the future. I do not know you but I am certain of that.

At one point in my life I got a woman pregnant. Long story short she had an abortion without telling me and I was heartbroken. I literally sobbed. I would have loved that little person with all my heart and when she told me I thought my life would never be better again.

Truthfully, there is not a day that does not go by that I don't think of that little baby I never knew and I will always love him or her. Still, more long story short... I met a wonderful woman who loved me for me and who forgave me when I could not forgive myself. She is all I ever hoped for and better than I deserved -- and what is more she has given my three little gifts who run up to me and call me "daddy" and who brighten every day.

Bottom line, I will not promise you that you will get through life without pain and hurt. There will be times when you will be lonely - but believe it or not those times will pass and you will grow into a better person for the experience.

Sweetheart, I would be happy and honored to be your friend, but this site is not the place to find friends. Even with the best of intentions the many good people here - whatever temporary solace they may offer - cannot give you what a life away from this site will give you.

Know that my best wishes and that of my little family are with you. However, get away from the computer - go find real friends, be it at your church or as a volunteer or at school or wherever. There you will find real life and real friends in the truest meaning of those words.

Happiness to you always and know that you will be in our thoughts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Community assistance is at your service mam, dont worry we can handle this together.
    Breakups can be harsh and ruthless but accept that its over and move on, I know its tough because even I have been through one but trust me this time you will get stronger.
    Life is like a set of movies in my opinion and your relationship was one of those movies and now its over.. So just like we dont watch a movie multiple times in real life, you should also not remember this movie instead just remember the happy scenes and move forward.
    Inorder to forget this fast make yourself as busy as you can, take up a hobby or do something that you always wanted to but never got the time because now its the time.

At last just ve strong and if you want someone to vent into, I will be happy to assist you..

1|1
    0|0
  • Hey, this too shall pass... It may not seem like it. But after some time it won't hurt as much as it is right now. Distract yourself when needed: Watch funny Netflix series, go on runs, do some boxing, hang out with friends. My go-to's when I had breakups would be smoke some weed and drive on scenic roads with my favorite music blasting. It'll be okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here for ya. you'll get through this. I warched some breakup viseos... ill fwd. Helps to know others been through it.. myou will persevere.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am sorry you are having a bad day. It will get better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Right now this seems like the end of the world. But it's not. The sun will still rise tomorrow, the birds will still sing and you will still be the same good person you have always been.

Things happen for reasons. These hardships are a turning point for you. They are presenting you with an opportunity to improve your life, to make better choices, to move forward to the next adventure.

It's sad to leave the past behind, and scary to make changes. But it means that you are growing and improving. So try to look at it as an opportunity instead of a loss.

You will get through this and be happy again.

1|1
    0|0
  • its part of life unless you decide to become alone. there may be future breakups... hope not...

i like to see relationships as one who i gave my love 100% to. and not regreat that he and I have shared love and time together...
    you will feel better knowing that you also gained from that part of your life. that you are more mature, you learned something about yourself and another amazing person.
    cry if you need to... :) its healthy
    then... enjoy a relaxing bubble bath with some soft music...
    go out, see your friends, family, catch a funny movie, go to the zoo... anything outdoor, meet new people...
    buy a nice outfit... get a new hair cut... so much to see, to do... enjoy being single too!!
    xo...

0|0
    0|0
  • I got dumped. Need the community right now?

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm so sorry, that sucks, it never feels good.

I'm here if you wanna talk

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't want friends but i can help assist to my ability and knowledge.

0|0
    0|0
  • the breakup is not a big problem, just face it casually. You just haven't found the right one

0|0
    0|0
  • I will be a friend

0|1
    0|0
  • did he do it in person or over dm?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not ill take care of you

0|0
    0|0
  • HAHAHAHAHA no