Are you friends with your exes?

Me, yeah, all of them. But it defffffinitely take some time to be good friends with them, after a heartbreak lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• All but the last one. Had she not been cheating on me, stealing from me and lying to me, I'd still be friends with her, too. I need to be able to trust people in order to be friends with them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, and there is nothing wrong with that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I only have one, and it's debatable whether we were in a relationship. We're not friends, I do appreciate what she did for me a few months ago by talking to me after things didn't workout with someone else and she did very spiteful things, but we still aren't friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • never contacted them after breaking up
    even tho they contacted me , i did read the message but i did not text back :)

0|0
    0|0
    • why?

• i never forgive or forget
      its just the way i am
      thats why probably :)

• I’m friends with my first 5 years ago ex. We’re perfect friends just not romantically anymore. I haven’t heard from my second 5 years ago ex ever since she broke up with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't talked to my first one since then. The other one could die or have a very happy life. I'm fine with either one.

0|0
    0|0
  • No and I think it is wrong to be friends with an ex because it would be disrespectful to any future SO you may get.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am friends with none of my exes. I never understood how someone could keep in contact with an ex unless they have kids together or money is owed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I’m close friends with my ex who happens to be my boyfriend’s best friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Same for me , we are still friends but not good friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • No , but not hostile either , my ex wife is difficult

0|0
    0|0
  • Its Only possible if they never cheated on me. So no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Funny though... I'm good friends with my SO's ex

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • What ex?

0|0
    0|0
  • No
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I only have 1 ex and yes we're good friends..

0|0
    0|0
  • Never waste your time or somebody else's.

0|0
    0|0
  • ohh no

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • no not really. I don't speak to them

0|0
    0|0
  • Only 1 out of 6

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really. I am sort of friends with a few girls I went out with, but they're not really exes. I have one ex that I'm kind and respectful to, when we DO talk. She'll pop up once every few years or so, because we have mutual friends. Otherwise, not really friends, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only one. Not really an ex tho. Just someone I used to date for a while. Never been in love with him but we had a good connection

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no, they can burn

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them and that’s good. I really wanted to stay friends with one of them but she turned out to be a POS.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes