Ex really wants to be friends?

I broke up with m ex like 6 months ago. I am now dating someone new that does not tolerate exes and does not have any contact with any of his. I would prefer a distant relationship. but he wouldn't stop calling so I blocked his number. so now he can only text. He bitches at me for not calling or speaking to him. He's a hypocrite. When we were together he HATED and accused me of cheating with almost any guy I knew! What's the polite way to get him to back off?

Updates:
never mind. but thanks. I blocked him out of my phone for talk AND text.. he's pissed he kicked me off his fbook.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have moved on and are happy with your new dude then you gotta serve him up a slice of Air pie...in layman's terms ignore him until he excepts you've moved on. If your new guy don't like exes he's basically giving you a choice, now what you gotta realize is that your ex is your ex for a reason and your man is your man for a reason so this really shouldn't be hard unless you still carrying feelings for the ex in which case you gotta stop fooling with the new guy. it's simple

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• good girl, he tryin to emotionally blackmail you now, ignore him and roll on with your new man.

0|0
    0|0
  • YOu should be friends with him if he wants to be friends with you!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• forget about the ex your in a new relationship and that's why your ex is going after you again...stop txting him or you will have a huge fight with your curret boyfriend about the past...its not worth it. get over your ex and tell him to leave you alone.

0|0
    0|0