Ex really wants to be friends?

I broke up with m ex like 6 months ago. I am now dating someone new that does not tolerate exes and does not have any contact with any of his. I would prefer a distant relationship. but he wouldn't stop calling so I blocked his number. so now he can only text. He bitches at me for not calling or speaking to him. He's a hypocrite. When we were together he HATED and accused me of cheating with almost any guy I knew! What's the polite way to get him to back off?

never mind. but thanks. I blocked him out of my phone for talk AND text.. he's pissed he kicked me off his fbook.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have moved on and are happy with your new dude then you gotta serve him up a slice of Air pie...in layman's terms ignore him until he excepts you've moved on. If your new guy don't like exes he's basically giving you a choice, now what you gotta realize is that your ex is your ex for a reason and your man is your man for a reason so this really shouldn't be hard unless you still carrying feelings for the ex in which case you gotta stop fooling with the new guy. it's simple

What Guys Said 2

• good girl, he tryin to emotionally blackmail you now, ignore him and roll on with your new man.

• YOu should be friends with him if he wants to be friends with you!

What Girls Said 1

• forget about the ex your in a new relationship and that's why your ex is going after you again...stop txting him or you will have a huge fight with your curret boyfriend about the past...its not worth it. get over your ex and tell him to leave you alone.