If your wife got the custody of your kids, what would you do?

She has full custody and she gets have of the house which you paid by yourself while living together.If your wife got the custody of your kids, what would you do?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Do what I do after my divorce, make a pact with yourself never to let them stay at your place never let them leave anything at your place never make a promise to them and never ever let them push you into anything like marriage if they try you say been there before so let's see if you can sell it too me. It's amazing when you do that how many women show their true selves.

0|2
    0|0
    • Their natural instinct is to survive, like fucking cockroaches

• Well, I can only try negotiating with her outside of legalities (person to person) or settling it using legal means. There’s no other reasonable option for me

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Before marriage or even living together, and especially before having children together, people should educate themselves on the laws in their country / province / state. In some locations simply living together can set you up for heavy support payments in the event of a break up.

0|1
    0|0
    • Fuck yeah... I hate when people rant against MGTOW when for the most part this is all they speak about... when it comes to female behavior and explaining why they might take advantage of such systems... well... if they were educated it wouldn't matter to villainize anyone at all.

• Like what? Kill her, got to prison, leave the children orphaned? What you do is suck it up, start paying support, see the children when you can, and get on with your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't do anything. Women are the "victims" of society and must be treated like that by court apparently.

Court assumes a mother is a better caretaker of children than men.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need a better lawyer, figure out why and what's going on, and then start making changes to your life until you are ready to show up in front of a judge and tell them all you've done. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel sorry for them.

If your wife got the custody of your kids, what would you do?

0|0
    0|0
  • What can you do? nothing is what... you can spend a shit ton on lawyers but that gets you nowhere if your the guy... the only way you'll get any leverage in court is if she's completly fucked up or something...

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to go back to court. That is your only option but it is very rare when courts overturn the decisions they make. You may receive a reduction in child support but not much else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't know.
    Hire a low-key hitman maybe.

1|3
    0|1
  • Probably commit suicide.

This is why men should be extremely careful of they're considering marriage.

0|1
    0|2
  • Move to Alaska under a new name, not pay shit, and be fucking tons of native chicks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh man. This would've been a useful thread for my dad.

Oh well. I'm stuck with my mom now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell everyone the harsh truth about marriage and divorce not caring about if they believe it or not before I kill myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I m😊 screwed then. I have my own house which I paid it off before I met her and she's certainly not going to take it

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to serve her divorce papers from Texas to achieve a more egalitarian outcome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Plant drug on her, in her car, and anywhere else you can and call the cops

0|0
    0|1
    • ... and plant abortion drugs in her drinks when she gets pregnant. It's the other guys trying to plant drugs in her drink just to try and fuck... we're a different class of men. lolz

• I'd sue the court because that's illegal (Taking the house from me if its on my name)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sue the court system for unfair bias.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes