If your wife got the custody of your kids, what would you do?

She has full custody and she gets have of the house which you paid by yourself while living together.If your wife got the custody of your kids, what would you do?

19

Most Helpful Guys

• Do what I do after my divorce, make a pact with yourself never to let them stay at your place never let them leave anything at your place never make a promise to them and never ever let them push you into anything like marriage if they try you say been there before so let's see if you can sell it too me. It's amazing when you do that how many women show their true selves.

• Their natural instinct is to survive, like fucking cockroaches

• Well, I can only try negotiating with her outside of legalities (person to person) or settling it using legal means. There’s no other reasonable option for me