Under what circumstances would you forgive someone for your definition of cheating?

The question lies above;)

64

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd forgive her after we were already broken up.

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't that is the worst thing my boyfriend or husband could do to me, there's a lot I can forgive but cheating isn't one of them

• I wouldn't.

• never. I would never forgive a cheater

• Considering that my boyfriend of 3 years cheated on me last year... I didn't forgive him. I gave him hell for it. Put stress on both our lives. I was depressed because of it (and also other situations in my family life), I was so upset that my boyfriend consider suicide because he couldn't stand me from being so hurt and him dealing with the fact that he did. I just wanted to move on because I love him and I wanted to just forget about what happened. Impossible, I know. But as time slowed went out, we repaired out relationship and we still are. Lately, he realized that if he didn't change and stop acting like a d*** and ignoring the fact that he cheated on me, we could never really move on as a couple. His making it up to me day by day if that's possible. But as horrible as it sounds, it brought us together more than we ever were. We have trust issues still but we're working on that too.

• If I was certain they were really sorry & would not let it happen again. Only under that circumstance would I take back a cheater. I have good insticts, so I'd know if a guy was sincere or not, there is no playing me.

• None. Cheating, in my book, is inexcusable. I lose all trust and respect for that person.

• I agree completely. I couldn't live with that person after they'd done something so hurtful. And if when they're drunk they forget how much they "love" me then must not love me that much. Also, if they could live with what they did to me and stay with me like nothing happened I don't want to deal with that.

• I totally agree with everything you said. Betrayal is the worst thing you can do to someone in a relationship.

What Guys Said 3

• It certainly helps their likelihood of me forgiving them if they were intoxicated at the time. Getting really drunk or high to cheat, though, I would frown upon.

• Id forgive them pretty much instantly, if they were sorry and swore they'd stop. Everyones an old stuff about it

• None.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.