Ex and I had big fight?

ex girlfriend wants to hang at least twice a week if not more. she has a new guy but its long distance. she prefers to go out or hang with other people. Yesterday I just wanted to watch a movie. but dvd player is in her bedroom. so she refused. said it was inappropriate. I felt very insulted. told her to f off and never talk to me again. what should I do?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be innapropriate, I wouldn't sit in my room on my bed for an hour or so watching movies with someone I used to be with if I had a boyfriend. That is just asking for something to happen between you guys. I think you overreacted by telling her to f*** off, she is still trying to hang out with you. I think you should call in and see her, apologize for being so rude before but that you just got angry when she assumed the worst from you. Hopefully she forgives you, if not, well try to contact her again a couple of days later.

• i want her back. I can't sit around the sidelines being a friend. what's yoru advice? tell her to break it off with the other guy and be with me or never talk to me again? or ignore her and get a new chick?

• Well you just have to make her see what she is missing, be the type of guy she always wanted, care for her, listen to her, make sure you're the one she wants to talk to when she has a problem. Let her get attached, than maybe get someone else just to get her jealous and make her think she lost something good. If that doesn't work, then I would genuinely just move on.

What Girls Said 1

• hmm as a guy, respect her wishes. do not swear at her, whatsoever. if you feel angry, walk away and when you are calm again, come back and reason with her if you feel the need. give this fight some time to calm down and a few days later, come back and maybe ask her again or suggest maybe a night out with some of your mutual friends.

• if you really love her, let her go and if she comes back, it;s meant to be ;)

What Guys Said 1

• what are your intentions with her? Do you want her back. If you do, she may be aware of this and in that instance it would be innapropriate. And if I was her boyfriend I wouldn't want you hanging out in her bedroom either!

• yeah I want her back badly. her boyfriend has a prob with us hanging. f*** the boyfriend. what should I do? I think I did the right thing by saying f off and never talk to me again? make it clear that I don't want her and I'm no back up. some sh*t like that. what do you think?

• No I don't think you should've said that. She'll think your rude and will reinforce her decision not to be with you if you can't handle the situation maturely. Tell her you want her back and don't feel friendship is enough which is why you are not going to hang out. At least then she will have a chance to miss you and if she doesn't then you made the right decision anyway by not wasting anymore of your time. But don't be rude, you'll come out of it looking immature and that is never attractive!