What would you do if your girlfriend was texting her ex of 6 years on your 1 year anniversary?

Story occurs from real life event. A couple is celebrating their one year anniversary, boyfriend was drunk and decided to use girlfriend phone and came across text messages between her and her ex of 6 years.; they live close by. The text stretch back from months, and some of the text she sent to her boyfriend was also sent to her ex as well.

For example - She would send a picture of the new dress she got to both of them (as shown above)

What would you do if your girlfriend was texting her ex of 6 years on your 1 year anniversary?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• this is the problem with bonding, she did not disconnect. I really respect women who clean up their junk and move on, but so many do not. Talk, sort out, see what boundaries can be put up... probably done.

I talk to a gal who is like this, I know it exists. She isn't 100% sure about guy she is with, her heart is still bonded to the nut job guy she banged the stuffing out of and caused so much emotional turmoil, for both. She never processed and accepted it won't work, and the strings are still attached if not for some text blocks. Ditto with other guys... she is committed to him but not fully satisfied, one two is out the door.

0|0
    0|0
  • Text all of her friends and family how much she hates them and exactly what she says about them behind their backs. Then post all of her secrets to social media, then smash her phone and make a very public announcement, give the bits of her phone back to her then walk away without another word.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dumped on the spot and will never talk to him again.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Horrible lesson to learn, but that bitch is heartless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Send her ex a picture of her dead with her head cut off right before doing the same to him. :) lol Bwa ha ha.
    Nah, that's only if you had kids together and she is going to ruin everything.
    Seriously though if she ever had any contact with an ex I would end things with her right then. Only cheaters have contact with an ex unless there is child custody exchanges to be done.

0|0
    0|0
  • "... and some of the text she sent to her boyfriend was also sent to her ex as well." Sounds like she's a player. I'd consider breaking up with her. When it comes to love, I don't mess around - ESPECIALLY with players.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I found texts like this on my boyfriend's phone, I think the relationship would be over.

0|0
    0|0
  • MGTOW

I TOLD YOU LOL
    PEOPLE DO NOT LISTEN

BUT I KNOW I'M CORRECT LOL
    WOMEN CAN TRY TO LIE TO ME ALL THEY WANT

BUT I STICK TO REALITY

0|1
    0|0
  • Well if she wants to be with him she can be. No one is stopping her right?

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like a thot. His fault for for dating a ho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Send the ex a pic of a naked Ron Jeramy and let her pick up the tab

0|0
    0|0
  • So THIS is where all the good men go. wtf? 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Pfff bye hoe

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Fire her. That’s a huge red flag.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be a big problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm I'd definitely ask as to why he did that LML?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a good thing

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d go columbine mode on both of them

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumped.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would confront her then break up if needs be

0|0
    0|0
  • Well this ain't gonna go well...

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d be gone.

0|0
    0|0
  • l would leave her

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump her instantly, the date is not important, if I caught her texting her ex at any given time, the reaction would still be the same

0|1
    0|0
  • she's still not over her ex and still tryin' to get him jealous with her current boyfriend, guys you all be very careful, sometimes these girls are only using you as a rebound and trying to use you to get back at their ex and they don't exactly love you or have any real feelings for you

0|0
    0|0
  • Bye ho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bye.

No need to keep in touch over these circumstances.

Bye.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes