Im 18 my ex is 17 and she left me for some one who is 11 years older than her how do I deal with that?

my biggest problem was I'm way traditional when your in a relationship the guy don't talk to girls and the girl don't talk to guys its just me but how do I deal with the fact this guy only wants to have sex with her and she won't believe me and falls in love a week after she breaks up with me but wants me to pretend everythings OK and that we should still try and be friends...i want to be her friend but its hard cause all she wants to talk about is some pedophile that I can't stand? please help

11

What Girls Said 1

• Wow. I'm sorry. Just know that its probably not something personal or anything against you she's probably just being selfish for whatever it is that guy does for her. If your really into her you don't need to be her friend to listen to her talk about that guy all the time. If your a good guy she will realize she's lost you and will come back when whatever this phase is done in her life. Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• why does it bother you so much? I say live your life... why waste time worrying about your EX... she is with another guy... don't try being friends... back the eff offa her, and let her live... you will never change her mind... you are gonna havta let her fall, and sober up ON HER OWN. All the logic, common sense will never register with her. Just charge it to the game, dude. Sometime down the road, YOU are gonna be that guy in his late 20s/early 30s who will find a great girl- who just may be 9-10 years younger than you. So let not your heart be troubled...