Guys, would you consider getting back with your ex in the future if you remained friends with her?

Let's say that the girl was your first love and you dated for 2 years. You experienced everything with her but the feeling just faded away. Is it possible to get those feelings for her again if you stayed in touch as friends?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm In A Similar Situation With A Girl.

Anything is possible on planet earth. there is a possible chance that you can get those feelings back dependant on how the relationship ended. I feel that if you stay good friends with them you would get a chance of developing those feelings again. But don't contact them too much as you might come of as needy/desperate to prevent this focus on your own needs ie keep going to work, school, socializing etc

What Guys Said 1

• No, because usually one or both fall for someone else down the line, plus it's hardly ever a real friendship between exes.

What Girls Said 2

• anything is possible on this earth... but if its meant to happen it will happen. you don't have to wait for it desperately or something...

• oh, I was just curious. thanks for your answer !

• thats a good question. I know you want the answer to be YES OF COURSE but it all depends on the people in the situation. in the situation you are describing I think that those feelings would maybe come back in the future but you really never know! so if that happened to you go out and experience other people! but since you got so close to that person in your relationship then you should always be able to stay good friends if you both try to have your own lives and still be in eachothers.