Guys so mind a girl having back acne?

Its not sobad there not like big pimples there more like. Tiny little bumps...n I know that if a guy really cares about a girl he won't care...but just in general if there's a girl and she is pretty has a nice body would uind a bit of acne in her bak it is noticeble. What are your opinion.

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that everyone cares, I mean if you care, then why wouldn't a guy. I used to have really bad back acne and It really lowered my self esteem so I begged and begged and finally I went to a dermatologist. I got pills (solodyn) and 4% benzoyl peroxide body wash and clindimyacin lotion. and It's pretty much all gone now and the actual scars. ance vulgaris is a medical problem and if it is bad and persists, it will never go away with anything over the counter. Seriously, take my advice- go to the doctor. It may even be covered under you insurance- mine was because it is a medical problem that had to be taken care of and it wasn't just a cosmetic problem such as a scar on your face you don't like.

What Guys Said 2

• It wouldn't bother me, as long as it isn't uncontrolled. I've got a little on my shoulders and back, myself, so honestly it would make me feel less self-conscious about it.

• Not at all I been there and with weightlifting and testosterone through the roof in my case its OK for me. I would not mind if a girl had acne anywhere its if you care enough for that person anything can be overlooked. You should not let it bother you and if it does bother you use a topical solution proactiv of differin gel.

What Girls Said 5

• Neutrogena Body Wash (Pink Grapefruit) + Loofa = Magic

• I have the same problem, and I use o.t.c. 10% benzoil peroxide topical gel. It doesn't completely get rid of them, but it dries them up and it has helped a lot. If a guy cares that much about some back acne, then he's not worth your time.

• Unless he's retarded, they usually don't care. If he's smart enough he'll probably figure out it's a hormone unbalance rather than dirty hygiene.

• It's gross, get some acne body wash, no one likes acne.

• Use medicated soaps and acne body washes, problem solved.