How would you feel?

if someone settled for you because they couldn't get someone taller, "hotter", cooler, more confident?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Like a last picked loser, I don't think anyone would EVER want to be put in that place.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• To be perfectly honest, I'd feel like a grade A piece of sh*t, and I'd have some resentment towards the person. I prefer someone date me because I embody something to be desired. If I found this out then I would know that I simply don't measure up like I should. I'd definitely walk away.

0|0
    0|0
  • my boyfriend was like that with me, and we're still together.

& it actually worked better that way because I got to know him better, he got to know me better. & by the time he made a decision to ask me to be his girlfriend, he felt he knew me to the point that he knows me better than I know myself (:

0|0
    0|0
  • How would I feel if I liked him? lets just say, Over the god damn bloody moon:)

If I didn't like him- I would tell him straight out, that I am sorry but I view you as a friend only, I won't be rude about it:(

Over course he would have to be a decent man

0|0
    0|0
  • well, my confidence level would drop...

0|0
    0|0
  • I thnk to some extend yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • it would definitely strengthen the relationship while putting a little bit more trust in him

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say he wants to get me in bed...

0|0
    1|0
    • whaat? why would you think that ? lol

• Show All
    • no, it just sucks because you might have been labeling a genuine guy whos thoughts aren't as you think, but its your opinion and your entitled to it so its whatever

• mmm,genuine?hahahahahahaha.Anyways,ok.

• Unwanted.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think it would absolutely strengthen the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • awwww sweet! I think yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Are you saying like you settling for a girl because you found one that actually likes you? Sounds like something I would do out of desperation.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also I wouldn't care. I'd just be super happy I have someone.

• Show All
    • honestly at this point I don't care as long as id have someone to hold/call my own

• lol Desperation sucks.