Would you ever give someone a second chance?

Would you ever go back out with someone that hurt you bad but you still have feelings for them?

113

Most Helpful Girl

• well sweety let me tell you this! I gave my ex boyfriend 4 "second-chances"... He never changed! He didn't hurted me really bad but he never tried to understand me and I always try to be nice and carring... When he had a problem I was there but when I had a problem he couldn't understand where the problem was...

So I believe you should give him a second chance and explain to him that he hurted your feelings...

But have in mind that if he does the same mistake again you should let him go and go on in your life... Cause he will never change if he doesn't right now!

What Guys Said 3

• nope. and if they were sober when they did it then hell no. the feelings would end there for the most part

• If you are in serious relationship, then you have to bear these situations, but you both have to respect each other feelings.

• Never, I'd rather die than take back someone like that

What Girls Said 10

• :were in the same situation gurl,but in your situation I guess you can try to gve him second chance but no more 3 or 4 chances if he did that thing again...coz in my situation he dump me 3x so I guess no more chances to go back to him even if he's begging on me... but you just try it and if ever he did it again to you never ever doubt dump him always remmbr think always about yourself :)

• If he cheated on you or abused you in anyway then I would not give them a second chance

• I wouldn't if I were u. What if he does it again? Ur going to be even more hurt than the first time...

• No. He's an ex for a reason. Time to move on to greener pastures.

• No.

• No cause you broke up for a reason and it'll probably happen again.

• yes, I have in the past, and I have regretted it each time

• I did. Several times. What happened? He hurt me again and again. Trust me, its probably not worth it :\

• No, I never have. I don't tolerate disrespect. I could maybe see if a couple went to counseling and REALLY worked through their problems, but no one my age is going to do that and it shouldn't even be necessary to have things get to that level. So basically, no, I don't believe in second chances when it comes to exes and relationships.

• For me it would depend on what he did. I went out with this guy for 5 months and was in love with him. But one day he just dumped me out of no where and 2 days later started to date some girl. When they broke up he wanted me back, but as much as I loved him I had to say no. I realized he's just a stuckup kid who thinks he can get what he wants. Maybe talk to your mom abt it? I know it sounds weird but because of my mom I didn't go back to him and I found someone many times better! till this day my ex says he's never gonna give up on me and that he really loves me but I just don't care anymore. Think about what he did to you and if you think you deserved that.