How much do people actually cheat?

I want 100% honest answers here, no bullsh*t. Be anonymous if you don't want people to think you're a d***.

How much do people actually cheat? I'm mainly aiming this at girls, but guys can answer too.

I've been thinking about it ever since yesterday. I was in an open relationship with my girlfriend, but yesterday she asked me to be exclusive with her. I agreed to it, but I'm not sure whether I trust her. I know another guy (who she says is just a friend) stopped over at hers last night. So I'm quite convinced she's cheated on me, after a lot of other things that stop me from trusting her. She saw texts from another girl and was really jealous before asking me to be exclusive with her, I'm thinking maybe she just got jealous and wanted to keep me to herself, but still wants to shag about.

Also, I should mention that I'm no angel either. I have cheated before, even though I would never do it again and I felt like sh*t afterward. When I'm in a relationship I'm always tempted when I see other girls I like, which is why I wanted an open relationship, I hate lying to people. I've slept with quite a few girls who had boyfriends. A few weeks ago I had sex with one girl with a boyfriend, only to read later on her Facebook wall "I love my boyfriend so much!".

Yesterday, I told another girl that I couldn't see her anymore because I was with my girlfriend, and told her I just want to be friends. She went mad, and my girlfriend told me "she just wanted to use you for sex. I used to do it all the time. Then she'lll twist it round to being your fault, women are experts at that. I used to do it all the time".

It does seem to me that women are way sneakier about cheating than guys are.

So yeah, how much cheating and sneaking behind peoples' backs actually goes on? Be completely honest.
How much do people actually cheat?
4
3