Is it a bad idea to post a miss you type status on fb after a really recent breakup?

my boyfriend of about 2 years just broke up with me 2 days ago. I havnt gotten any sleep havnt talked to him or anyrthing. is it a bad idea to put a miss you type quote up or will it just annoy him more?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You can do whatever you want. You broke up with him so you shouldn't be all the worried what he thinks. If you're trying to get back together with him then that's another story but there is no reason you would not be allowed to put a 'miss you' type quote. Maybe he can see he made a mistake, you never know. But if you want to move one, then I suggest not doing it because it's gonna keep it fresh in your mind and at this point you wanna look forward not back. Hope this helped. Good Luck

What Guys Said 1

• Who cares what he thinks?

What Girls Said 2

• From now on its different...think of yourself, he isn in the picture, if you miss him say it, its bout you. if that's what you want then go for it.

Goodluck, youl get through it :)

• don't give him the satisfaction.