How do you think he feels about me deleting him on FB?

My ex and I had been talking a lot recently and I thought we might get back together. But really he was just leading me on. So last week we got into a big fight about it and I gave him a piece of my mind. I deleted him on facebook because I was angry. I don't completely regret it because I think it will help me get over him but how do you think he feels about it? He told me he really likes me a lot but doesn't think we should be together... it just didn't really end well.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I confidently predict he doesn't even notice being deleted on FB! Not like it's real life!

What Guys Said 2

• It's for the best. From experience it will help you move on more easily, especially if you just end contact with him. If he was leading you on, it would be foolish to trust anything he tells you and if he doesn't think you should be together then moving on is obviously the right choice. He probably feels miffed and confused that you deleted him, it's something I've done when hurt by an ex, but it really is for the best.

• I don't even look at my ex girlfriends facebook. She might of already deleted me... I don't know or care.

What Girls Said 0