Recent ex asking for relationship advice! How do I respond?

We broke up 3 months ago, she was with a new guy a week after she left.Together for 10 years. We have been in daily contact.

I saw her today and we cuddled a bit, I rubbed her feet and back.

She looks at me and says "I don't want to hurt you by asking you this but..."

She wanted me to help her with her current relationship!

I want her back, I don't know how to react to this. I offered my honest opinion in the matter, but it was a very strange situation for me. It did hurt.

What is the best way to react to this? Is she testing me or something?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• no..she is just using you as an emotional crutch...trust me..women are like this...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• don't be honest. make the guy look like a nice saint. that'll turn her off. in return, you start asking advice too. about 2 girls. make up sh*t it doesn't matter. get her jealous. then become scarce to her. off and on, push and pull. give her an emotional roller coaster. iprove yourself. become the man/prize and she'll want you back. but after 10 years a chick breaks up with you..dude tell her to f off. if you take her back easily she won't have respect for you. best thing is to just tell her buzz off

• *whipping sound*

Dude you are STRUCK.

Cut her out of your life like a tumour, and learn some self respect. It might have been 10 years but frankly they obviously meant nothing to her.

ALSO, suspicious that she found a new fella within a week of the break-up. Don't discount the prospect that she had in fact been unfaithful.