Girls how would you feel about your recent breakup ex taking the situation well, Not being phased by break up?

Girls how would you feel if your recent ex, about a week ago, you broke up with him, and your upset, but it doesn't seem to phase him? How qould you feel if he was all happy talking to you, like laughing, but not really talking to you at all...this is after a long term relationship. Mine was 3 years.

I act like it doesn't bother me at all...and I don't think she likes that at all...its been about a week. I remember sending her a message saying like, "youll always be happy no matter what, if it be with your friends or probably someone else you find, you'll always be happy :)" I said that and she just said, "that was nice"

like does she get upset that I'm like this? might she come back? Ya I am upset she broke up with me, but I'm not getting my hopes up, she has come back once, but ya like I said I'm not sure if this is REALLY over or not...what do you think
6
3