Have you tried getting and ex back? Did you succeed? If yes how?

I have been trying to get back with my ex for about 5 months now... We were together for about three years prior to our break up seven months ago.. He's the one that broke up with me. I'm at the verge of giving up.. but I'm not sure yet... I just want to know hints to look for that mean that he's coming back so I don't lose my hope... or hints that just really mean he's not based on your experiences... Any advice is greatly appreciated... Thanks

41

Most Helpful Guy

• An ex is an ex for a reason regardless of who broke up with who. If he wanted to be back together, he'd be back with you. You could read a number of things anyway you wanted to in search for hope or confirmation. You just need to move on and find someone new.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• I did about a year ago, I completely ignored him and it p*ssed him off. I honestly thought we would never speak again let alone get back together. However we broke up not long after we got back together because I realized I didn't and couldn't feel the same way as I used to.

• I've tried and it failed miserably.

• If he's the one initiating everything first then that's a huge positive sign.

-texting you

-calling you

-asking to meet up

-being flirty

-catching him looking at you again

If he's doing none of these, give up and move on.

• Yeah and it didn't work.