How do I find a boyfriend by Valentine's Day?

The only time in my life I had a boyfriend on Valentine's Day he forgot about it and every other Valentine's I'm stuck sitting at home feeling bad about myself. I just need to have one decent Valentine's Day so I don't feel so left out. I don't care if it's just a date that can potentially go farther or a full out boyfriend...I just don't want to be alone on Valentine's Day again.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I am proud to say I have never had a boyfirend on Valentine's day! And I don'tt think you should feel pressured to find one! You are not really 'left out' when you notice all of the single people on valentines day there are! (they are just not as flamboyant as those with one) so count your single friends and go have a good time! You don't always need a date to determine your self worth :)

• I understand what you are trying to say but I have no friends who are single! And most of em are guys! I guess I tend to get along better with guys than I do girls! lol But I hate seeing all the couples enjoying themselves on a romantic holiday and me not having a chance to have that sucks!