Everyone has the same problems!!!??

hey friends what do you think? I read all these questions and almost all of them resemble one another...is it some pattern... why are all relationship problems the same!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of people are trying to interpret the non-verbal actions of others instead of just asking them. Perhaps because people will be dishonest about their true intentions. Like I texted my ex-g/f with "how are you doing" and stuff I can go down on her again. It is one of the benefits of being her former boyfriend she told me. If she asked me why I'd tell her the truth. She was really good at accepting where I was coming from in the relationship.

Some of that is perception. I don't go off of first impressions because they are usually false. The person might have a bad day or put up a front. You may find out later on how things really are and you feel duped.

I feel that a lot of people (guys and girls) assume things and expect things. When it doesn't happen we feel used and some may try to get the other person back.

What Guys Said 2

• maybe everyone doesn't have ESP, so we can't learn from other people or people are just stubborn and they want to do it their own way...what would be great is if they could compile all this into an encyclopedia so that you can just look up the problem and find the solution(s)

• most people are the same, just a few different details. nothing is exotic as it seems.

What Girls Said 1

• I know a lot of questions resemble each other they just have different bits to the story