Why would my ex view my online profile?

I have an ex girlfriend that broke up with me in November...and every so often she has visited my online profile. More recently she has even viewed the profile of a girl who had commented on my profile...it was someone I work with who was asking when I worked next. So my question is for what reason would she be doing this...it's almost every 3 days or so she visits my profile.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I know girls who do that, it's a pathetic way where she just wants to see what you are up to and if you are sucking at life, also she may not be completely over you.

What Girls Said 3

• Girls are like that. It doesn't mean she still likes you, but it could. She wants to see if you have moved on and compare herself to that person. Girls are nosy!

• just nosy or bored. Doesn't have to mean she misses you or anything.

• I can understand being nosy and all...but why so often? Why look at the profile of people who are innocently talking to me, not even flirting?

• That's just how girls can be. I stalk facebook friends whenever I'm a bit bored. Girls also like reading gossip columns.

• Curiosity, it's not a big deal.

What Guys Said 1

• she misses you and wants to see if you are moving on prolly..

• Why would she care either way? IF she ended the relationship, why would she care what I am doing or who I am talking to or seeing?

• just cause she ended it don't mean she stopped caring or loving you..she might just be mad or going through something and need time to figure out where she wants to be