Is this me keeping him on a leash..? Or he is just being a jerk?

My ex and I have been seeing each other for about three months now...After three years together and seven month broken up...( It feels to me as if we were back together again... ) He went to this big concert here in Cali where a lot of famous people I like were going to be... Thing is he didn't take me, wasn't going to tell me, or even asked if I wanted to go! Am I wrong for feeling like he should a at least told me? He said I'm controlling him by expecting for him to at least tell me... And that I just want to have him on a leash! WHATS YOUR OPINION...Am I wrong or am I really expecting too much?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• well if its only YOUR OPINION, that yall are together again then yes...

What Guys Said 2

• You share, inform, communicate(amongst other things) with the person you're with. If you can't do that - then why be with them if you're going to withhold even the smallest of things?

• It could be, but in this circumstance I feel that he's a crazy asshole.

What Girls Said 2

• I feel the same way too sometimes because my boyfriend has pulled the same stunt before. I wouldn't worry about it, sometimes he needs his 'guy time' and maybe he didn't want to hurt your feelings so he didn't tell you. Don't let it bother you too much and try to brush it off. But you may want to talk to him about it if it's a reoccuring ordeal. Just say "I don't care that you didn't invite me to go I just don't want you to feel you have to keep secrets from me"

• I think that he should want to tell you, but not have to take you. Perhaps he isn't taking the relationship as seriously as before, and not thinking too long term, which makes sense considering it did not work the first time. If he is not sharing his life with you by at least talking to you about something as exciting as that, then maybe that just it, he isn't sharing his life with you. You are there but not in it!