If your s/o breaks up with you/asks for divorce during a fight, would you take it seriously or let it go at the heat of the moment? Why?

• We're done!
  • Let us both calm down and talk about what they said... Maybe they don't mean it.
  • Let us both calm down and talk about what they said and maybe they do mean it...
    Vote C
  • I am moving out and never coming back
    Vote D

931

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that's one thing that shouldn't be said in a fight, unless you're %100 serious. Plus things wouldn't be the same afterwards because those words will echo in your head and make you wonder.