What animal would you like to come back as in your next life?

any why? also...best answer to whoever can guess what animal id be! lol...its tough...so good luck!

i forgot to explain why id be an eagle. simply because I believe flying is like...the most devine sensation, it'd be surreal almost. I love the way they cut through the air, and their razor sharp vision and talons...their just...the sh!t

127

Most Helpful Girl

• my guess is you would want to be a eagle

I would want to probally be a cat no one really messes with cats, plus I can still sleep inside hehe

• bingo! ha ha and funny answer. my second choice would be a tiger :P

• It was a tough guess :P ha ha thanks what can I say I'm a fan of sleeping inside LMAO

What Girls Said 11

• im an atheist so I don't believe in a next life, but ill humor you...

I would like to come back as a panda bear. I could just be leisurely and eat bamboo all day. and id be one of the nicer animals.

or a dolphin. theyre known for having lots of gay sex, so that's fun, and they get to swim all over the place and see the ocean. and theyre playful, pretty, and make fun noises. plus they maintain some consciousness while they sleep to watch for predators. I could play tricks on people.

Lion. I'd be the queen of the jungle. or you know, like the savanna. lol and id be the hunter instead of the hunted.

of course, the number one animal I would always choose to be reincarnated into would be the human. other animals seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to the domination of humanity, its selfishness, cruelty, and mistreatment. as bad as that is, id rather stand a chance then be hunted for food, clothes, etc.

• I think I would like to be a horse.Living out on a well to do ranch.The family is wealthy so they cherish me,feed me,comb my mane...the full nine. I'd rather a ranch than being part of a horse drawn carraige in Central Park. The horses look tired and upset ALL the time.I really wish someone would put an end to horse drawn carraiges. :/

• yeah that is true...its kinda like animal cruelty if you think of it. I mean, what makes you think the horse wants to be pulling your fat ass around!

• lol of course other peoples. the fact you were posting this would obviously imply you don't commute by horse...

• I was confused by the wording of your comment...

• I'd be a turtle because they're so chill. They don't hurt anyone. They're just like, "Hey man, I want to swim, and maybe eat some lettuce. But I'm gonna take my time getting there, I'm not in a rush. Because I'm a turtle."

:P

Plus they live for ages so I'd see the world changing in one lifetime.

• Cats have the LIFE! Your display pic would have been my first clue and my first guess :P

• hahaha yeah, it wasn't really meant to be that difficult lol :P and yes, cats are awesome creatures.

• id like to me a crocodile, because they don't do sh*t but eat stupid animals with slow reflxes and chill in the sun all day.

• monkey-- just because its our closest cousin/family or however they put it.they can do whatever they want without people looking at them like eww/wtf/gross. such a sniffing their armpits and all that stuff. haha.

• lol that's the only reason why? hahaha

• i think theyre funny. I went to the zoo and watched one smack another in the butt. I have a pic from it where 1 in sitting and another has their face in their lap. haha

• omg...animal pervs lol

• I would like to be a liger, it's this cool new breed of a half lion / half tiger. THeir so beautiful and big if I had to chose that's the animal I would come back as

• a liger lol. I heard they're kinda dumb no? I bet you a tiger would still beat a liger. tiger owns all :P

• Elephant! Infrasounds, comradery and inbuilt ivory jewlery.

You are a definite tiger-esque kind of guy. Prowess and ferociousness for sure.

• well when you come back as an elephant and I an eagle...im gonna totally come and just chill on your head. you'd give me rides right?

• and you're just saying that because my previous pic was a tiger lol

• Dangit, and here I thought I had you nailed.

• Dog, that lives with humans.

They can feed me, and pet me, and of course wash me.

• yeah just hopefully you don't end up one of those dogs on like the houston aspca show...:( or how about a cat? they pretty get the same treatment...yet you're a more gracefully creature...cept I heard mating is really painful for female cats lol

• puppy

• panda

What Guys Said 7

• probably a lion or tiger.

or maybe a chupacabra, if they actually exist.

• I would definitely be a narwhal. It's like a unicorn, except it can swim!

• Damn, Narwhals are amazing.

• holy sh!t...those are cool! I've never seen those animals before! and I watch a lot of animal planet and nat geo lol.

• SHARK

• any reason why? aside from them being apex predators of the ocean?

• they are smart...no wonder they have survived for so many years...

i can relate to them

• I would like to be a human. I couldn't choose something else.

• A half-woman half-panther.

• freaky :P

• i see...any reason why? just cuz...

• Hmmm... No.

• a cheetah! they are so cool

• A dog, that way I can go around tackling good looking women to the ground and boink them.

• lol that is a good reason indeed my friend! hot girls ALWAYS love dogs hahaha