Tips on getting back with ex?

My and my girlfriend broke up after three years a few days ago.
It was mutual and no fighting or anything. We stopped oin good terms.
After the break up I felt I had things left unsaid. I thanked her for the good times, that I'm sorry it came to this, that's it's not all her fault (she thought it was) and that maybe in a while we might want to meet up and see how things are. I told her I love her and care about her and anytime she needs to talk she knows where to find me. I said I'll leave her alone now and speak soon. (We agreed to keep in touch)

She replied back the same night, thanking me and echoed that if I ever need to talk I know where she is. That who knows what the future holds, and thanked me for all the good times we had together.

I then replied to her thanking her for replying and reiterated she can contact anytime she needs.

She then replied thankyou for that.

I then left it overnight and in the morning text her back with no problem and left it at that.
Then the same morning she text me wishing me a good day.
I wasn't really expecting this, I just replied you too and speak soon.
I don't really want to carry on talking, as much as I would like I just feel she and me need space.
Would you read anything into her behaviour?
I want her back, but I don't want to straight up tell her that. I kind of wan t her to come to me abit.

11