How should I react when I see my ex girlfriend with her new boyfriend everyday at school?

40

Most Helpful Girls

• Like it doesn't bother you.

You can speak to her if you want, say hi, and that's it.

You're not obligated to be happy for her, pretend to be friends, or even like her new guy.
    And eventually she won't even faze you because you'll find a new girl to date after you're over her.

• Act like you don’t care even if you do and if he ever comes up in conversation act as if you are happy for her but don’t overdo it. if she sees that you are bothered she may try and manipulate the situation so whatever you do don’t show here you care.