I'm Sick Of Being Walked Over By My Boyfriend, So What Should I Do?

me and my boyfriend have been going out for 23 months, he cheated on me in the 13th month. from then onwards he has walked over me, I'm sick of it. I'm jealous, I'm moody most the time. I'm not the same girl i used to be. thinking about it now, I'm pretty sure I'll do anything to make it work. please help me!

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• When my boyfriend cheated on me, I couldn't get over it. If you always feel like you're not enough for him then you never will. Even if you're with him and it helps the pain, when he's away you feel the same as you did before you and him hung out. It sucks, but moving on is the best. My boyfriend and I dated for 2 and a half years and then I realized there were better things out there... so we broke up. I'm with this guy I can trust and it's an AMAZING feeling. I love having someone to trust. I hope you find that.

• Well I am in the same position. But once he cheats on you , you need to break it off asap. What a peice of sh*t. If he cared about you he woulnt have put him self in a position where he is going to cheat. You need to break up with him he is no good for you.