If your SO cheated on you with the same sex, would you out them?

If you dated someone for a while, and you actually loved this person and thought they loved you. And you found out they cheated or were cheating on you with someone of the same sex (boyfriend with a boy, girlfriend with a girl). Would you out them?
I feel like I would be so heartbroken and pissed off that I might. Yes ik outing people is wrong but so is cheating.
This isn’t happening to me, I saw an episode of Second Chance and this Guy was cheating on his girlfriend by going on a date with another guy while she was away at college. And The reason he didn’t tell her was because he was “too embarrassed” because he didn’t want his family or school to know he might be Bi.
I was personally really pissed off that he was making it more about his sexuality rather than the fact that he was cheating WITH ANOTHER FUCKING GUY. The fact she took him back is beyond me.
Im curious to know how would you handle it? Would you tell everyone why you guys broke up? Or would you keep his/her secret?
  • Yes I would out them
  • No I would not out them
My question is would you out them? Like tell everybody and their mother that they’re gay. Lets pretend they have a conservative background.

28

Most Helpful Girl

• It honestly depends on the situation and circumstances and person. Case by case basis really. Not letting his girlfriend know he’s bi was not ok. Cheating was not ok. However if he told her about being bi before they committed to a relationship maybe she would be open to it and not gotten hurt but he didn’t tell her so cheating is cheating.

• Also being bi doesn’t give you an “I get to have two lovers” card

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't understand the mind set of a lot of guys on here. They fuck anyone but me when they are supposed to be monogamous with me, they can fuck off and die. We are through. I don't care about their sexuality. I will however out them as the scum they are.