What is the deal with men who have to rescue women?

My ex, who I am very much in love with, basically told me that he is with a girl because he feels sorry for her. But he loves me. I told him to work it out. In the meantime, I am feeling like I can't work myself out because I'm waiting for him. I do not know if he believes that I am waiting for him. I think he just knows that I'm not over him. How long do you think I should wait for this guy? Keep in mind, it's not like I can just forget about him. I love this guy. Thanks...

01

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand him. I think you did right by telling him what you told him. You can try to explain him that what he's doing is not good for that other girl either, not to mention for you or him. Best of luck.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0