My Ugly Ex Boyfriend

My boyfriend just broke up with me 2 weeks ago. We dated for 2 years.

This guy is really different. all of My ex boyfriends look good. But this one, he's not handsome, but he treated me like his princess. I felt something special with this guy. Though he isn't that good looking, I felt something special with this guy. but he dumped me. his reason is that I am too possessive all may mistakes just piled up. one then, suddenly, he said he just fell out of love.

he said we'll stay as friends, but it's hard for me, I want to move on but he's still communicating with me, asking me how am i. once he asked me I i can go with him to buy something.

ugh! how can I f***ing move on if he's still talking to me.

help me how to move on. ADVICE PLEASE </3

now he said he still love me but he just need to fix himself :(

he wants me to date another guy so I can be happy :(

but, knowing we still love each other :(

82

Most Helpful Girl

• omgggg my ex is doing the same thing with me except the only difference is he wants me to move on? but he still contacts me? like seriously wtf is that? and then I replied to him in a nice way he hasn't replied to me its been like 3 weeks...and I heard he found someone ...like what the hell is wrong with the guys in this world?!?!?!?! ughhhh! and slutty girls who freaking fall all over men! I hate bitches like that! block him babe ull be better off! don't pay attention him.i know it hurts for a while but yeah its better to be alone rather than be with someone who plays mind games...they just wanna take revenge !coz they can't see us happy when they are sufferign!

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him you will talk to him in a years time after you've gotten over the break up

• Give it some time and ask him out. Or you can go for someone handsomer like your mentioned. . . . .

What Girls Said 7

• Looks don't matter, really. After a certain amount of time getting to know somebody and connecting with them on a personal level you will fall in love. It's pretty simple, really, however most of the time we rely on the lust then love patterns. Anyways, obviously you aren't the type to stay friends right away. Tell him you need time and that it would be best not to talk for a while. Otherwise maybe you should try to change your bad habits; if you can do that perhaps he will be willing to try again? If not, you will definitely need to stop talking so you can move on. Continuing like this is only going to be torture.

• He still communicating because he has feelings for you. It is hard not to feel for each other. IF you feel that No Contact is needed for you to work yourself. Stay focus that you broke up because you started to become a little crazy which I am sure at first he liked it but then saw it could be disaster. Saying he is not good looking is just your way of hurting his feelings since and one wants to get dumped.

If you and he still want to be friends then no contact for 60 days and see each other to see if friendship is doable

• I don't think you have to delete out of your life, but for yout own sanity you should just tell him you need space. He should understand.

• Cut him off! That is the only way.

• lol sorry, I just love the way you phrased your question

• yahaha =p

• thanks. it just sucks.cause, I'm still having a hard time to move on.

it still hurts because I love him so much,

• I can understand, truly :( but you know in your heart it is best to just put this behind you as soon as possible

• Delete all communicative with him, best way to avoid him. Also if you have anything that you can block him with (ex: facebook) do it. It will help a lot so you know that you can't look at anything about him unless you go and unblock it yourself but you'll think twice about it. Also you can always just tell him to just stop talking to you because you need to get over him. Or you can ignore him completely which is probably the hardest thing to do if he keeps calling and texting you. Best of luck.

Ohhh and there's a study that says a man in a relationship that is uglier than the women has a higher chance of working out because the women usually feels better about herself and usually doesn't have to worry about the man looking/cheating with other girls.

• Do what I did - BLOCK HIM BLOCK HIM BLOCK HIM from everything you have - phone - FB - etc - etc - otherwise he will pull at our heart till it's torn apart and you have nothing left to give someone worthy of your love. My ex finds out when I'm dating someone else then he gets and touch with me and "HAS TO" see me - until he breaks what I have up - he nearly did it this time again but I blocked him completely from everything including my daughter's cell - so - BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK...or you WILL be sorry...which I am HOPING I will not be.

• uh, I just can';t change my number so he can still text me if he want to.

i just don't understand why he's still talking to me, even though he's the one who dumped me.

talking to me like he neved hurt me