How can I get my recent ex boyfriend back and what will annoy him?

my boyfriend of 2 years just broke up with me friday. I'm so heart broken. I just want to talk to him and I want him back. should I text or call him or what should I do guys?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• need more info, why did you guys break up?

What Guys Said 1

• Dont contact him! I know it hurts but in anyway do not contact him. If you tryly want him back just do the opposite of what you think you should do. If you don't not contact him he will feel lonely and wondered if you have moved on and feel the sudden fear of losing u. Just try to focus on your life and fix things to betteer yourself

What Girls Said 2

• No texting, phoning, contact of any kind...let the man chase you always.

If he dumped you and you contact him...he may take you back for a while and then he'll just dump you again.

You don't state the reason, but obviously he wasn't that into you anymore, if you want to know why then read the books...''Why men love Bitches'' or ''Don't be That Girl''.

• i think you need to give it at least a week before trying any kind of contact