Do guys actually enjoy ghosting a woman?

Does a guy enjoy it? Do they genuinely not have feelings anymore? How can someone be all in and think your the most beautiful woman in the world. Say how much he loves your ways and personality and tells you your an amazing mother etc. How do they cut it all off and act like they dont give a damn? I dont get it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Most guys who ghost women don't "enjoy" doing so - their motivation usually has to do with the fact that they were looking for casual sex and nothing more, and they are afraid (sometimes because they misled her in the first place) that she wants or expects a relationship - and by ghosting her, they don't have to deal with that.

In some cases, they discovered things about the girl that they don't like or want, but they were close enough to getting sex that they ignored those issues long enough to get laid, then ghosted.

Finally, sometimes they have other things going on in their lives that fall apart, and sometimes they just change their minds about being in a relationship.

But the vast majority of the time, they don't do it maliciously or with premeditation.

Unfortunately, men and women often want different things, and some guys will "break the rules" (by lying or misleading the girl) to get what they want, just as some women do.

You have to take reasonable precautions to protect yourself, and most of the time that is enough, but we all get burned sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say enjoy, I've done it once to somebody I dated. We went out, and afterwards I would talk to her less and less, as I was initiating all the conversations. And even tually I just stopped talking since she didn't seem to want to put any effort into trying

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... if a person enjoys something, that means they have feelings. Joy is a feeling. It may be a sadistic kind of joy but you can’t just go around saying dudes don’t have feelings anymore 😂
    Sorry, I just thought that part was silly.

Responding to the rest: people lie. People manipulate. People change their minds. People don’t know what they want. People are inconsiderate.

It’s not just a guy thing.
    And seriously, you’ve got to realize that you’re dealing with human beings. You may have only encountered friendly ones but there are just as many shitty ones. How are this disappointed? Mildly hope for the best, definitely expect the worst.

There’s nothing to get or understand. That person is clearly not for you. Move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You do realize that the only reason why a guy ever approached you in that way is because they want sex right? They expect sex at a certain time frame. They see that they can't get it they walk away. They can cut it off because they didn't get themselves emotionally attached to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't call it 'enjoy', the term more common would be 'avoidance'. If you come of as BSC they'll just stop communicating instead of trying to explain it.
    You're a 'mother' already? That would certainly explain a lot of it. Just focus on raising your child - it needs whatever available time you can give it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Granted I'm old, but the whole concept of ghosting seems really childish to me. Do guys no longer have the stones to tell a girl they're not interested?

4|0
    0|0
  • The only ghosting men should do with women is helping her realize her spiritual bones and flesh need filling in the Holy Ghost to make her walk with Jesus more easy. Without the Holy Ghost, life is harder.

Now we ought to have men who love their women that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ghost when I see she doesn't care about me: never asks me how do I feel, what do I like. Only talks to me to get something from me. While I do the opposite to her.
    Do I enjoy it? Of course I do. Ghosting toxic people is relieving.

Then there's bad guys who don't care about girls and all their compliments are lies. Do they enjoy ghosting? 🤷‍♂️ I guess it's routine for then, they feel nothing about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean girls do it too, or at least I do. I guess I'm just not willing to go through the 'why aren't I good enough for you' talk over and over. I find it's easier for both of us if I just cut contact.

0|0
    0|0
  • No-one, man or woman cares of the consequences of when they ghost someone otherwise they wouldn't do it. They neither like not dislike it because they don't put any thought into another person's feelings

1|0
    0|0
  • No, we don't enjoy it at all. It's not something you do because you want to, it's something you do because every other attempt to have a desirable relationship has failed

0|0
    0|0
  • No I hate it. But sometimes it needs to be done. When you have suffered a lot and given a lot to another person. And yet they still torment you. Then it's necessary.

0|0
    0|0
  • The same way women do. Regardless of who does it, it is an act of utter cowardice.

1|0
    1|0
  • I dont think anyone enjoys it. And I've done it before, which was shitty. Women do it too.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you never message first you are ghosted. And good riddance. You aren't a princess. Get over yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my case I only ghost if she was a friend and I developed romantic feelings for her
    Then I can't be around her anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Do women enjoy it? Or is it just done out of convenience when you find someone else or don't want to deal with the person anymore? 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • I never ghost someone, I tend to tell people how I feel

0|1
    0|0
  • Attractions happen all the time.
    & with that feelings change and this applies to all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Words are cheap and easy to say.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope not

0|0
    0|0
  • We learned it from women

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh yes! I’m known for guys ghosting me ☹️

0|0
    0|0
  • We receive so much more rejection we're use to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dafak?

0|0
    0|0
  • I only do it when they take me for an orbiter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes