Why do some people take longer to heal from a breakup?

7d
My ex was in a new relationship like 3 days after ours. It’s been 3 months and I am still getting over it all.
How is it that I can’t move on?

414

Most Helpful Guys

• Women are biologically programmed to move on for best survival for them and their offspring. It's how they're wired.

Men love idealistically.
    Women love opportunistically. They're all in 'till it doesn't suit them and then they shut down sexually, cheat bail or any combination thereof.
    Get sick or injured, lose your job? Figure she'll cheat or bail. It's just the way they're built. You'll even hear the whining, "I deserve to be hhhaaaappppyyyyy". Or the famous "I love him but I'm no longer 'in love' with him".

The best way to move on is to forgive yourself. To realize you likely dodged a huge bullet. Women can be extremely toxic. And find a few more plates to spin, spin them up and see where they go. In other words, go get laid by some hot babe. You'll instantly forget the bimbo.

• 7d

Good advice from a red pilled old man.

• 6d

@frontyer - Right on. :)
      You can show and tell men the truth but they're usually not willing to listen and adopt it 'till their heart gets ripped out and stomped on by some woman. They'll rip your head off and shit down your neck hole. :)

• 6d

I can agree with this with first hand experience lmao. They are crazy

• Greater the damage the greater the time

Most Helpful Girl

• 3 months are like nothing when it comes to getting over a breakup... let me guess, she was the one initiating it? Then she probably had time to process it even before she actually broke up.
    Overall, the amount of time depends on the feelings invested, the duration of the relationship, who initiated it, the reason for the breakup and also your personality.

• 5d

Yea we got into a fight (I started the fight) cause she was sexting her cousin's cousin like a week before we dated. It was so gross. And then lied about having contact with him
      She called me a hippocrite cause I wanting to ask a girl out before she and I dated so I said she acts like a whore. Which was wrong.
      And she dumped me then shoved the relation in my face