Would you believe that Candice swanepoel’s boyfriend cheated on her?

She is a successful super model. She meet him when she was 17 and he was 23. She is prettier, richer and more famous than him, ( He wouldn’t be famous if he didn’t dated her) but she stayed loyal to him for 11 years despite all the better looking wealthier men she was able to get, he stole her 20’s she gave him two cute little boys and yet he cheated on her. I was like.. wtf? Would you believe that Candice swanepoel’s boyfriend cheated on her?

1822

Most Helpful Guys

• The guy may be less successful, but I think most women would find him very attractive. And the thing about very attractive men is that a lot of women DO find them very attractive - and because they want to be with a very attractive man, they'll let him bang her even knowing he's married. And a lot of very attractive men take advantage of this (which, yes, makes them douchebag assholes).

Tiger Woods was married to a Swedish model, and he still cheated. Brad Pitt cheated on Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie (and probably every woman he'd ever been with). Virtually every really attractive man has cheated - because they COULD - they had endless opportunity to do so, and very few guys can resist that temptation indefinitely (and many don't even bother to try).

So for all of those people who ask "why is that hot girl going out with that ugly dude?", the answer is often "because he actually respects her and isn't going to cheat on her."

• Giggity! Even ugly men cheat when the occasion comes up, bruh! Jay Z is ugly af but he cheated on Beyonce who looked like a goddess. Matt Damon is attractive and he married a waitress who is less attractive than him ( and below average) and yet they are still happily married. If a guy is only faithful because he’s ugly then he is not truly faithful. In fact ugly men cheat more when they can because they crave women a lot, so they wouldn’t say no to experience something new behind their gf’s back if they can. But a lot of good looking men when they are in their mid and late 30’s, start to feel bored and would want to settle down, and since they fucked a lot of girls in their youth, nothing impress them. Candice was able to date a guy a wayyyyy better than her ex, and there are a lot of women less attractive than her that wouldn’t look at him twice. So he isn’t in Candice’s league. Agree?

• Beyonce was also rich! And yet she stayed loyal! So why are men always throwing shades over women?

• Who is throwing shade? I'm saying that men have a weakness, and that when you combine tons of opportunity with this particular weakness, most men can't keep their commitments.

Women have other weaknesses, but this usually isn't one of them. That's why women need to understand that, for men, it IS!

• I mean I get what you're getting at, this model is perfect in YOUR EYE so you imagine how could others not see her as perfect and treat her as so. But what you see isn't always what you get you know, and she's human like any other person on planet earth, which means she has flaws. Flaws that obviously somewhere got to her boyfriend and made him cheat. Doesn't make what she did justifiable but just means she wasn't what he thought and that potentially lead to him cheating.

he's a jerk and she just didn't choose as great a guy as she thought, simple as that.

• doesn't make what *he did justifiable.
      lol no idea why it added the s.

Most Helpful Girls

• Beyonce got cheated on. Lots of gorgeous women get cheated on. It's not her fault, it had nothing to do with her. If a man is unhappy in a relationship and feels something missing, if he is a decent honest man he will do one of the 2 things, either work on a relationship and try to fix it or respect her enought to breakup before hooking up with other girls. the one who choose to cheat is more of a dog than a man. no self control. whether a man cheats shows the quality of the man, not of the woman.

• Cheating has nothing to do with how good looking a person is, or how well off they are doing.

• Yeah but that’s truly annoying when you see this.. especially when it’s the less attractive and successful one that cheat

• Why is it annoying? It has no affect in your life, so maybe sad but I’m confused on why it would annoy you.
      I think all cheating is detestable regardless of the physical or monetary attributes of the human

• @justacatlady 100% agree with you 😊